Contact Us:

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hiatus

Posted by Anonymous
Update:

For those of you who have been asking about MSB's return: the blog WILL be back online soon; most probably next week. However, there will be some changes that we will inform you about soon!

Best,
Mandy
Owner/Admin of MSB

 

HIATUS


Dear visitors,

The last few weeks have been rather difficult for my team and I. Real Life has kept us all extremely busy - so busy in fact, that we've hardly had enough time to write and/or edit reviews. At the moment, we are unable keep our posting schedule of about one fanfic recommendation a day, which is why I have made the hard decision to put Ms. Swan's Bookstore on temporary hiatus.

All of us will use the coming four weeks to recharge our batteries and collect brilliantly written and exciting new stories that will be waiting for you once we're back.

I hope that you understand that this decision hasn't come easily but I truly feel like it's the right thing to do at this very moment. I created Ms. Swan's Bookstore because I enjoy reading B/E stories and wanted to tell people about those I found particularly interesting. It was - and still is - supposed to be fun, yet the minute you have to force yourself writing reviews or making banners knowing that you should actually work on something more important it stops being fun. That's not what should happen and not what I want to happen. Hopefully, the hiatus will give us all the time we need to recharge our batteries.

Thank you for understanding and see you all very soon!

All the best,
Mandy
Owner/Admin of MSB

P.S. Before we leave you, we'd like to call your attention to a charity that is supported by our lovely banner maker Mina Rivera. It's called Fandom Gives and you can go check it out here!


9 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your colleagues a nice break. We appreciate all you do. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all have a nice break. :o) Thank you for everything you do and for all of the wonderful recommendations you give! Thank you very much for this wonderful website!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the wonderful recommendations; I truly appreciate it! Here's hoping you and your team will have a relaxing break and get your vibes back.

    Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for everything that you and your team do! You have marvelous recommendations and I've read so many top quality, intriguing and sensational stories from here. So thank you! I hope everyone has a nice and tranquil break. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH no! I am so sorry that you guys are at the point where you need to do this, but I understand. I look forward to your recs and reviews and have been reminded of lots of great posted fics I have overlooked for years, as well as some new ones I didn't know about. What you do is seriously appreciated by those of us who love to read Twilight fanfiction. Hope you all enjoy your break and will come back with more fantastic information for us. Please, do come back though! Have a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for the effort paid to maintain such a fantastic site. Pls do come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for everything that you and your team do! hope you and your team are well - please come back tho, miss u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleeeeeeaaaase come baaaaack!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel as though we have lost you forever.... makes me sad :(

    ReplyDelete