"Love Truly, Kiss Slowly" by kstewandrpatz
Posted by
Pb
With tons of love and millions of hugs,
Dear Mandy,
Magnificent, artistic, natural, dynamic, youthful. Truly, not even all the good adjectives in any dictionary would be able to convey how wonderful of a person you really are. You started MSB in 2012 and began a blog which encouraged all Twilight lovers to read several types of Edward/Bella fanfiction. Your insightful words and details with which you wrote, and still write, each one of your reviews are unmatchable. Slowly, with lots of hardwork and patience you welcomed new-comers into the team with open arms and it was so easy to just feel a deep bond with you. It’s now only been slightly over a year since MSB began, and yet we are a huge blog with a constantly growing popularity. Without you, none of us would have been able to spread our horizons and receive more popularity as authors and artists. So thank YOU Mandy, for being an amazing mentor and an outstanding friend. There would be no MSB if it weren’t for you and we wouldn’t have met each other to become such a strong team.
Now that you’ve got your very own story published on MSB, please give us the honor to rec it for you. After everything that you have done with and for us, this is the least we all could to to say thank you. I think it would take pages and an infinite amount of words to list all the things we have to thank you for, but I think I will just shorten it and say: Thank you for being your superly awesometastic self and we are really thankful for having you as part of our lives - even if you live more than a thousand miles away from us ;)! Scroll below for a rec of your splendid story Love Truly, Kiss Slowly! We hope you love it!
With tons of love and millions of hugs,
Prachi, Elena, Mina, Valentine, Jaime, Bethany
and the ENTIRE MSB TEAM!!! <3
(banner by Elena)
“I swallow hard and don’t say a word. All I’m capable of doing at this moment is praying. Praying that I didn’t just end the best thing that ever happened to me. Praying that I didn’t push him away and that he will forgive me.”
![]() |
| (banner by time-lights) |
Bella Swan works as an event manager and, together with her best friend Alice, runs her own company - "Belle Fete". During one of the most important projects of the year, she runs into Edward Cullen and the chemistry between the two is instantaneous. So much so that they can't seem to let each other go and decide to spend a few romantic moments on the roof together. They find themselves talking about some very personal memories with each other and end up sharing a passionate kiss (with a subsequent snowball fight!). Edward and Bella quickly realize that they are more than perfect for each other and begin dreaming about a bright future together. However, reality comes crashing down upon them way too soon when they both find out that their personal and professional attachments, essentially prevent them from being together the way they want to.
Because Bella's father is no other than Charles Swan, owner of "CS Inc", one of the two top brokerage companies in the country. Needless to say, Charlie was less than thrilled when his daughter told him, she would be organizing the Christmas gala of "Brennan & Sons", the biggest rival of his firm. And even though Charlie begs Bella not to, her independent mind insists on being allowed to chose whom she works for. Business opponent or not. Unfortunately, what Bella doesn't expect is to fall in love with Edward Cullen - "Brennan & Sons" Vice President. Without hesitation, Charlie rudely informs his daughter that being involved with the man she just spent magical moments on the roof with, is more than unexeptable.
![]() |
| (banner made by Bethany) |
The shock that lands upon the two lovebirds is instant and deep. And despite the warnings of both Charlie and Mr. Brennan to stay away from each other, the damage is already done: they are already madly in love. Will their affection for each other be able to overcome the harsh world that is reality? What will Edward and Bella have to do to be able to continue their love story?
Love Truly, Kiss Slowly is an amazing story and for a first time author, I think kstewandrpatz (a.k.a Mandy) has done an exceptional job writing it! Her inspiration of the this fanfiction came from the Dior Homme campaign film starring Robert Pattinson and I must say, she was able to transport the scenes of the video into the fanfic really well! Her plot-line is really attention grabbing so you will be hooked right away and since it is a relatively short story, you will be done with it in only a few short sittings. The story alternates between Edward’s and Bella’s perspective, making it really easy to follow the events and get a peek into each of their minds. I promise that this fanfic is so worth reading and you will find yourself wanting to read it over and over again. Not least because there is also a slight Romeo & Juliet theme within LTKS, something that I think will only make you readers fall more in love with the story. Furthermore, Mandy has created wonderful characters - I found myself yearning to find someone like the Edward that she writes about!
“I guess what struck me the most was the way he looks at her - like she is his whole world and he’d do anything for her. That’s the kind of Edward I had in mind when I watched the ad at least.” (- kstewandrpatz)
Well I must say, Mandy was definitely able to transport that feeling into the story! Edward is so lovable, you can't helpt but want to have a personal piece of him. The wonderful moments under the stars, his constant will-power to do anything in order to get Bella, and the wonderful chemistry that Mandy creates in LTKS are soo flipping good! At the same time, the fanfic is written in an immensely realistic way that makes it even more enjoyable! I HIGHLY recommend this story to everyone out there - it is truly destined to become one of the classics. I have no doubt that you will adore this fic, especially if you already are a Twilight fanatic. A perfect story that is a MUST read! Leave Mandy some great reviews everyone - she deserves it!!! Links to story is right below the blinkie! ;D
a









0 comments: