Sorry! But New Year is coming...
Posted by
Pb
Dear members of MSB,
I apologize in the delay of responses to your emails or comments as well as regarding the lack of updates on MSB. We were going to come back starting Nov 22nd, but unfortunately things went downhill two days later when one of our members fell sick and is still in the hospital recovering from a major surgery; and a death in the family on my end. Things have been real hard these past few months, so you see, I haven't been publishing much at all, which is truly disheartening because MSB is like my baby.
Things are looking up to be good for the upcoming new year however, and we all have been reading so there are fics lined up for us to write the reviews for :). Keep us in your hopes and prayers and have just a bit more patience; I promise that MSB will be back with a bang beginning 2015 with all your love and support.
Hope you all understand. Happy Holidays!
Best,
Prachi
Owner/Admin of MSB
Dear members of MSB,
I apologize in the delay of responses to your emails or comments as well as regarding the lack of updates on MSB. We were going to come back starting Nov 22nd, but unfortunately things went downhill two days later when one of our members fell sick and is still in the hospital recovering from a major surgery; and a death in the family on my end. Things have been real hard these past few months, so you see, I haven't been publishing much at all, which is truly disheartening because MSB is like my baby.
Things are looking up to be good for the upcoming new year however, and we all have been reading so there are fics lined up for us to write the reviews for :). Keep us in your hopes and prayers and have just a bit more patience; I promise that MSB will be back with a bang beginning 2015 with all your love and support.
Hope you all understand. Happy Holidays!
Best,
Prachi
Owner/Admin of MSB
a

I'm sorry to hear about one of your members being ill and I'm sorry for your loss. All of you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI hope things get better for both of you in the New Year.
I wish you all a Happy Holiday. :)
Hope you guys are ok! xoxo
ReplyDelete