Contact Us:

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Nomination "2014 Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards"

Posted by Anonymous Dear visitors,

We are delighted and incredibly honored to tell you that three of our graphic artists have been nominated for the "2014 Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards"! We would like to thank all our followers for their support and for nominating us in a number of categories.

How COOL is this?! Kristen Stewart's BIRTHDAY CAKE! pic.twitter.com/5etOUMB5fo

Between March 31st and April 14th all of you will be able to vote for your favorite fanfictions and banner makers. All the categories in which Ms Swan's Bookstore's graphic artists Typokween, Bethany a.k.a. Beffers, time_lights, and myself a.k.a. KStewandRPatz are nominated in, are listed below. Furthermore, by clicking on each of our names you will be redirected to our Facebook pages where you can take a look at some of our work!

We would appreciate you voting for us!

All the best,
Mandy
Owner/Admin of MSB

--------------------------------

Typokween:
  • Favorite Banner Artist
  • Favorite Blinkie Master
  • Favorite Manip Maker
  • Most Creative Artist
  • Most Original Artist
  • Most Versatile Artist

Bethany a.k.a. Beffers:
  • Most Creative Artist
  • Most Original Artist
  • Favorite Banner Artist
  • Favorite Manip Maker

Mandy a.k.a. KStewandRPatz
  • Most Creative Artist

time_lights
  • Most Original Artist




2 comments:

  1. Congrats girls!!! This is awesome and well deserved!
    I just saw I was nominated too for "Most Original Artist"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added your nomination to the list-I must have overlooked it, I'm sorry!! And congrats to you, too!!

      Delete