"Wintersong" by SydneyAlice
Posted by
Anonymous
At this point I usually give you a short summary about the story. In this case, however, it is really difficult to describe what the fanfiction is about without giving away too much. I guess it is safe to say that Edward and Bella are married and have a five-year-old daughter. The story is written from Edward's point of view - it seems as if he is writing a letter to his wife... That alone probably tells you that Bella isn't with Edward at the time the story begins, and the question is, where is she? And, will she be home for christmas?
At this point I usually give you a short summary about the story. In this case, however, it is really difficult to describe what the fanfiction is about without giving away too much. I guess it is safe to say that Edward and Bella are married and have a five-year-old daughter. The story is written from Edward's point of view - it seems as if he is writing a letter to his wife... That alone probably tells you that Bella isn't with Edward at the time the story begins, and the question is, where is she? And, will she be home for christmas?
I cannot even begin to describe my feelings after I've finished this one-shot. In a nutshell: it is P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Wonderful plot, beautifully written, and so heartbreaking and romantic it brought tears to my eyes! SydneyAlice's writing gets better and better and so far, this is the best I've read by her! Trust me, you wouldn't want to miss it!
Winter Song is a one shot and consists of 4,524 words. The story is rated T and thus suitable for teens over the age of 13.
Note: The fanfiction was inspired by the song with the same name. Click here to listen to the original version by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson.
a


0 comments: