Contact Us:

Saturday, December 22, 2012

"All I Want For Christmas" by sunflowersongs

Posted by Anonymous

When Bella hears someone impatiently banging on her shop window she knows that her quiet, and admittedly boring, Christmas Eve is ruined. She opens the door to handsome and equally charming Edward Cullen, who asks her to help him find nice gifts for his nephews and nieces. As a toy shop owner, Bella naturally picks the perfect present for each child while also managing to capture Edward's heart.

Though this story is very tame with regards to loving gestures and certain kinds of activities, that doesn't mean it isn't absolutey sweet and romantic! From the moment these two lay eyes on each other sparks and butterflies fly. Yes, it might be a little bit unrealistic, given the enormous pace Edward and Bella go in their relationship, but it will make you sigh nonetheless. Nice read!

All I Want For Christmas is a one shot and consists of 12,481 words. The story is rated K and thus suitable for readers of all ages.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It seems like sunflowersongs has pulled this story from FFn. By any chance, do you have a pdf or epub copy of this? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sorry! I don't think the author has let out the PDF version, but I am sure if you reach out to her, she might have a copy!

      Delete