Contact Us:

Thursday, July 17, 2014

"Bear Creek Road" by Jonesn

Posted by
(banner made by Mina)

After going through a severe heart-break, Bella decides to move out permanently to a little, dilapidated house in the middle of nowhere in a small town named Forks. The seclusion from the outside world is exactly what she needs right about now, not wanting to deal with anyone. Call her crazy, but she was content with the early down payment she gave Alice—the overly zealous landlord—even though the house was in major need of several repairs. But Alice seems to have figured it all out for her, presenting her husband Jasper and brother Edward to come in the following day to fix everything up over the course of the week. While Jasper is a nice and comforting fellow to meet, Edward is just the opposite. With a thick beard upon him and the wildest of bronze hair upon his head, he smelled all soap and sawdust from a slab of freshly cut lumber. All manly and sickly hot despite his mysterious, brooding self. His inability to be friendly around anyone shocks Bella, discovering that he too has gone through something terrible in his past. 

Despite their inner conflicts, the two can't help but connect eyes every time they are near each other. It's like there is an invisible magnetic pull that cannot keep them apart. The intense energy is something neither of them can ignore, and before they realize it, something very sensual begins between the two. The raw passion is there, the spark is there, and the sex is much more than just mind-blowing. But why won't he show any emotions towards her? Why would he turn away every time she went up on her toes to kiss him or even caress his face? What happened to this handsome, yet broken man that she just can't seem to grasp?Drowned by their pasts, both Bella and Edward definitely know how to comfort each other physically, but will they—especially Edward—be able to realize that deep inside their heart, love is blooming?

Bear Creek Road is one of my favorite fics out there and I think it deserves a read by everyone who loves a classic Twilight tale. What I absolutely loved about this story is that both our main characters are more than rough-edged because of their life experiences, but they still come together and create such an amazing chemistry. Jonesn's writing style was full-proof of any grammatical mistakes and the creative flow made the story all the more sensuous. Grab on to your undies, dear readers because this one has some seriously hawt lemons that will leave you perspiring—no kidding! Your heart will love and cry in this fanfiction and when the two finally find their HEA at the end of the story, you will find yourself wanting to go back and re-read the entire thing all over again. I would definitely list this as a MUST read, so go get yourself some sexy beard-ward!

Bear Creek Road consists of 22 chapters and a total of 81,312 words. The story is rated M for language, and hot lemons.



COMPLETE

If you know any other platforms this story has been published at, please let us know by either sending an email to swansbookstore@gmail.com or leaving a message in the comment section. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Swan's Bookstore; I really want to read this story but I can't, this appear in ff: Story Not Found Unable to locate story. Code 1 PLEASE HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the author has pulled the story off of ff.net - I think she is going to publish it officially. But please send me an email, I will try to see if I can send you a pdf.

      Delete
    2. OMG!! I'm so sorry I didn't cheked my comment again, and I didn't think that someone would answer me. Maybe you can still send it to me?kgf007@hotmail.com, If not I'll understand, again Sorry! and thanks for answering.

      Delete
    3. OMG!! I'm so sorry I didn't cheked my comment again, and I didn't think that someone would answer me. Maybe you can still send it to me?kgf007@hotmail.com, If not I'll understand, again Sorry! and thanks for answering.

      Delete
  2. Hi. This story sounds awsome. Would really love to get a pdf so can finally read it. Pretty please. Im a big fan all the way from New Zealand :) how do I get u my email details?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how I would be able to read this story? It seems to have been pulled from ff and I would really love to read it!

    ReplyDelete