MSB Is Back!
Posted by
Pb
Dear Visitors,
Miss Swan's Bookstore is back with a full force with new twilight fanfiction reviews for all of you! Thank you all for your patience and I am more than happy to say that starting tomorrow, there will be regular updates once again for you all.
Over the last few weeks however, there were some changes regarding Miss Swan's Bookstore that you all should be aware of. Mandy, the previous owner of the blog, has now decided to step down from her position due to a busy RL and work schedule. She has appointed me, Prachi Bhuptani, her admin and good friend to step up and take on the role of the blog. I am extremely honored that Mandy has given me this opportunity and will forever be grateful that she trusted me to handle MSB. She has given two years to build MSB to where it is now, and it's been wonderful to have a mentor like her that taught me so much. As I promised her and the rest of my team members, I promise all of you too that I will continue Mandy's footsteps and work my hardest to achieve great heights for this blog. Thank you so much Mandy - you were, are, and forever will be the heart of Miss Swan's Bookstore.
With that being said, stay tuned for our very first update in about 24 hours time which will also be Mandy's last review on the blog. After that, we will resume back to regular updates of a new rec every other day! Thank you all very much for your utmost support all these years in MSB and I hope that you will continue to stand by our side.
Best,
Prachi
Owner/Admin of MSB
a

I'm so excited d
ReplyDeleteI can't wait. Thanks for coming back :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see MSB back in my inbox! I'm excited to see all of the new recs coming up! Not that I need to add any more stories to my list, but that's besides the point! LOL! Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your work Mandy! And Prachi, you'll be amazing! Thank you MSB for all that you do!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Mandy! Best wishes for your future. Maybe you will be so inclined to drop us a review every so often and not become a stranger.
ReplyDeletePrachi, we (the readers of MSB) are sure you will do great things. Maybe even things that stirs a little jealousy to keep someone mentioned above around once and a while...
I personally am looking forward all the new posts.
GOOD LUCKY YA'LL!