"Copy Room" by Edward's Eternal
Posted by
Pb
(banner made by typokween)
"Sometimes things aren't what they seem. Sometimes the things you think are said in jest are the truth. Sometimes the right person is listening."
Bella Swan has always considered herself to be a mundane and rather boring woman, especially after her break-up with her boyfriend Riley. And even though her best friend Rose has tried numerous times to help her see that she is, in fact, beautiful and desirable, Bella can't help but feel as if she lives in a world where people don't acknowledge her existence. So she throws herself into her work at an IT company, aiding her boss James in accomplishing his tasks for the day and hanging with her colleagues and close friends Emmett, Jasper, and Masen. One day, when Rose pushes her a little too hard about indulging in random flings with men, Bella snaps back at her with a sarcastic "Maybe that's what I need Rose, a meaningless f**k with a stranger." What she does not realize, however, is that it may be exactly what she needs. Suddenly, Bella starts to get texts from a complete stranger who seems to have heard everything that the young woman has talked to with Rose. He begins visiting her everyday, precisely at the time when she is at the company's copy room, shuts the door, turns off the lights, and proceeds to fulfill all of her sexual fantasies - without letting her see his face once. He claims that his name is Edward and that he always keeps tabs on her in their company. The thing is, Bella does not know anyone by that name...
Copy Room is a wonderful story, whose amazing plot and sweat-filled lemons will leave you breathless! This award-winner is definitely not to be missed, and I can promise you that it won't disappoint at all. Right from the beginning, Edward's Eternal does a very good job in describing the two different personalities of Edward. While Bella's co-worker Masen wears glasses and is so shy that it puts Bella to shame at times, Edward is the sexy, velvet-voiced hottie, who wants nothing but to satisfy Bella in every way. I have never read a story in which you have both sweet/shyward and sexyward - it's just a dream come true. Furthermore, the author's writing style is brilliant, especially her willingness to include lots of situational irony whenever chapters are told from Edward's POV. She wants the reader to see that Edward and Masen are simply different personalities that belong to the same person - a man who wants Bella to see how beautiful she is, inside and out, and hopes for nothing more than that she finally sees him. This fanfiction really melted my heart in more ways than one and I have no doubts it will have the same effect on you! Warning, the story is rated MA for it's descriptive, and cumpletely ;) hot lemons!A MUST READ!
Copy Room consists of 29 chapters and a total of 51,207 words. The story is rated MA for graphic lemons and language.
COMPLETE
If you know any other platforms this story has been published at, please let us know by either sending an email to swansbookstore@gmail.com or leaving a message in the comment section. Thank you!
a




Wow- thanks for the lovely review! The story is also available on fictionpad. I am under EternalE on that site...
ReplyDeleteThanks again! - Edward's Eternal
That is a great review, you really described the characters very well. If I hadn't already read this multiple times, I would be running to go read it right away!
ReplyDeleteAw - thank you so much! I am glad my review represents the story really well!
DeleteThis banner is freaking awesome, Typokween!! I LOVE it!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd I added the link to the story on Fictionpad - thanks for letting us know, Melanie!! :-)