Contact Us:

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Announcement: "Love Truly, Kiss Slowly" by KStewandRPatz

Posted by Anonymous
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9851642/1/Love-Truly-Kiss-Slowly

It's happening!

Today I have published chapter one of my first fanfiction, Love Truly, Kiss Slowly! I never thought in a million years that I'd ever decide to write a multi-chapter story but when I watched the Dior Homme campaign film for the first time, my mind immediately started connecting the different scenes shown and came up with a wonderful story that was just too good to not write down.

The fic is already completely written, which means that you won't have to wait too long for new chapters to be published! I plan to post about two chapters every week and the whole fanfiction should be online by Christmas.

I hope you all enjoy the story as much I enjoyed writing it. As I said, this is my first fanfiction and I'd really like to know what you think. What passage did you like or hate? What could maybe be improved in future stories? Just tell me what's one your mind! Please also visit my Love Truly, Kiss Slowly blog for some extra goodies! You'll find character profiles, a playlist, and lots of other interesting stuff there!

I'm so excited to begin this journey with you!

Best,
Mandy a.k.a. KStewandRPatz
Owner/Admin of MSB

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4469888/kstewandrpatzhttps://fictionpad.com/author/Swans-sBookstore-sMandy/storieshttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/4469888/kstewandrpatz

0 comments: